JUNE 1, 2020 – UPDATED CORONOVIRUS RESPONSE
Our front office is now open:
Per Illinois Health Department regulations for businesses, you are asked to:
- Wear a face covering
- Maintain social distancing of 6ft from others
OR, No contact service will continue:
You are still welcome to place your keys in an envelope with your information, drop in the slot on our front door and Give us a call at 309-452-5595.
We will be doing test drives by appointment only.
Our technicians and office staff will continue the following precautions for your protection
- Building Disinfection: We are continuing to disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
- Social Distancing: All technicians are working in their own workspace as much as possible and maintain 6ft distance from co-workers as much as possible.
- Face Coverings: All staff are wearing masks when they are unable to maintain 6ft distance requirements.
- Disposable Gloves: Our technicians will wear disposable gloves while working on the interior of your vehicle.
- Cars will be sanitized: The interior steering wheel, dashboard, and door handles will be sanitized before your vehicle is returned to you.
All deliveries are still at the side door.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU!!